We had an awesome Christmas! It was Aliceana's first Christmas, and she's already a pro at unwrapping, especially if tissue paper is involved!
A picture of both of our "babies" on Christmas morning, they both unwrapped presents. Aliceana's favorite was actually Buddy's toy pig that squeaked. I guess we could have just gotten away with getting that for her!
Between us, Santa, and my family she was pretty spoiled! These are some our favorite gifts that she's gotten.
1. The Cosco Beep! Beep! walker that she got from my mom! She's really good at getting herself to go backwards. Ours is pink though of course.
2. The Fisher Price Go Baby Go! Bat and Wobble Penguin from her Aunt. She's probably too little to do this herself yet, but she enjoyed watching me bat at it.
3. Rocktivity Music Skool Table another present from her Aunt. I love this table (and the fact that you can use it without the legs for earlier stages, like now). It's cute and the songs aren't annoying, a little weird though! It plays a J-Lo song for some reason haha.
4. Leapfrog MyPal Violet this was a present from us. I love that you can program it! It calls her "Allie" and can spell out "Aliceana" in a song. It also knows her favorite animal (owl), favorite color (pink, a complete guess until she actually has a favorite color), and her favorite food (sandwiches, a HIMYM reference, because I'm immature and she doesn't have a favorite food yet!)
5. V-Tech Move and Crawl Activity Ball We bought this for her as it's supposed to help her crawl. She loves looking at it, but it keeps hitting her so I think we'll hold off on playing with it for a little while! It's so cute though!
6. Rainstick O-ball from Santa! Aliceana loves her original O-ball, so Santa must have known that this would be a hit! It's 6 inches in diameter and the rainstick makes the perfect noises to occupy your little one.
I was spoiled too! My husband and I got a real Zelda sword from our best friend. So cool! I'm not sure where to put it so Aliceana doesn't get hurt though!
My Aunt bought me this "talking" Chewbacca stuffed animal. It's so cute, I'm going to put it in Aliceana's Star Wars (and owl) themed room!
My husband did an amazing job! I am obsessed with Betsey Johnson and my Betsey Johnson purse was definitely falling apart after years of use. I would jokingly tell him he should get me a Betsey Johnson bag for Christmas, but I didn't expect it. I really just wanted her perfume to replace the bottle I broke. But I got both! With the help of my best friend he bought me a beautiful Betsey Johnson purse, and a perfume set (including a bottle, roll on perfume, and a clutch) and he got me a pair of earrings! The Betsey Johnson necklace in the picture was from my mom.
So yes, we were definitely spoiled this year! This Christmas was great, I can't wait until next year when Aliceana has a better understanding of Christmas.