Pepperoni Roll Ups
Rhodes bread (pack of 3 loaves, found in the freezer section)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
3 TBSP olive oil
2 tsp garlic seasoning
1. Make sure to prep your bread dough so it will rise! Place on a greased cookie cover with greased saran wrap (preferably in a sunny spot of your kitchen.) I do this in the morning so they have enough time to rise by the time dinner comes around.
2. Preheat oven to 375* Separate each loaf of bread into two balls of dough.
3. Roll out dough into a rectangle shape as thin as you can get it.
4. In a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic seasoning, brush onto rolled out dough.
5. Layer desired amount of mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
6. Place a layer of pepperoni on top of cheeses.
7. Roll them up as tightly as possible. They’ll expand a lot when cooked.
8. Brush a little bit of the olive oil mixture on top of each roll. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown.
9.To serve, cut rolls into slices add a side of marinara sauce for dipping.