I advise that you make this amazing, addicting, and simple recipe for…
|Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip|| |
- ½ cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Teddy Grahams (for serving)
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugars and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill in covered container in refrigerator, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with Teddy Grahams.
Written by, Brittany, the geek behind the blog. I share lots of recipes, my thoughts on the latest tech gadgets, my favorite geeky games, and snippets of life as a Work-at-home mom.