Christmas is officially over, take a deep breath you got through all of the shopping, decorating, and months of holiday music. You’re through the trenches and it’s time to celebrate. What better way to celebrate than with a delicious adult beverage? This raspberry Moscow mule is one of my new favorite holiday drink recipes that will have you saying “Cheers!” in no time!
It’s also a fabulous signature drink for all of your New Year’s Eve celebrations. Bring in the New Year with some fun cocktails. They look bright and pretty too. Can it get any more perfect for a party?
This Raspberry Moscow Mule is made much like the traditional Moscow mule (muddled lime, vodka, and ginger beer) but I also added a splash of 7UP to really capture the lemon-lime flavor and one ounce of homemade raspberry syrup. Make sure to serve it with pretty garnish of lime slices and a raspberry, because it is still the holiday season after all!
|Raspberry Moscow Mule - Holiday Drink Recipes|| |
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 ounce 7UP®
- 1 ounce Raspberry Syrup (recipe below)
- 1 ounce vodka
- About 1 cup Ginger beer
- Garnish: Fresh Raspberry and lime wedge
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Muddle lime wedge on the bottom of your glass.
- Add 7UP® and raspberry syrup.
- Pour vodka over the top.
- Fill the glass with ginger beer.
- Add raspberry and lime wedges for garnish.
- Enjoy responsibly!
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan, heat on high stirring constantly until mixture is frothy and berries have lost most of their color.
- Strain the berries and seeds out of the syrup and let cool.
If you have kids around for your New Year’s festivities you can make a really fun mocktail too. I gave Aliceana a little bit of 7UP in a mason jar mug with raspberry syrup, a lime wedge, and fresh raspberries (on the rocks of course.) She told me that it was “such an awesome idea.”