This chocolate-filled post is sponsored by Global Influence, and HERSHEY’s provided me with samples to create a recipe to share with you!
This Winter seems to be going so slow, but we have a reason to smile. HERSHEY’S Easter candy and chocolate is now in stores. Easter candy is hands down, the best candy you can get, and all of my favorites come from HERSHEY’S. I didn’t realize that Cadbury Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs are both made by HERSHEY’S. Then you have Whoppers Robin Eggs, Reeses Eggs and Easter Bunnies, oh my! I’m sure I just listed off some of your favorites, right?
AJ has always loved Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs, I’m always going after Reeses Eggs and Easter Bunnies. This year I loved the Reester Bunnies, I’m pretty sure I have to go buy a few more packages of those, and I tried Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Egg for the first time. I liked the Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs so much that they inspired me to make an Easter dessert to share with you!
I took my family fudge recipe (this is the first time I ever made it!) and added a layer of white chocolate and peanut butter. Then I garnished the fudge with chopped Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs.
This melt in your mouth fudge was delicious, I’m pretty sure this Fudge with Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter will be my go-to fudge recipe.
Since this is Easter candy I cut the pieces into bunny shapes using a cookie cutter. Find the super easy fudge recipe below.
Fudge with Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter
3 cups HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup butter
2 HERSHEY’S Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Premiere White Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Chop Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs into small slivers, set aside.
- Prepare a 9X9 square baking by greasing with butter.
- In a medium microwavable bowl add HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter.
- In a small microwaveable bowl add HERSHEY’S Premiere White Chocolate Chips and peanut butter.
- Microwave the milk chocolate chip mixture in 30 second increments, stirring each time until completely melted. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave white chocolate and peanut butter in 15 second increments, stirring each time until completely melted. Pour on top of milk chocolate mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the slivers of Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Are you in the mood for chocolate? I know I am, it’s pretty early in the morning and I could definitely go for some chocolate for breakfast! That would be completely acceptable, right?
One lucky reader will win an assortment of Easter candy from HERSHEY’s! That’s a visit from the Easter Bunny that you don’t want to refuse!
Visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com and tell me what your favorite craft or recipe is, and while you’re commenting I would love to know what your favorite Easter tradition is!
My favorite is definitely the Easter Egg hunt, I can’t wait to see Aliceana search for eggs this year! Even though I’m sure she’ll find one and settle with playing with that one egg for the duration of the hunt.